Sunday, July 17, 2016

Operation Fixing the fix, a better way



Have you ever- “should’ve brought a new one”.

That is usually when you’ve spent too much time

or money on fixing the thing.


If only you knew ahead of time what it would cost,

how much time it would take,

then.

you could have avoided the pressure that came along,

with the frustration.


There is someone who did know.

Could have consulted?

I am thankful I know this going forward.


Our faith is usually in fixing the thing,

or if that does not work, we fix the fix.


Example: I had a flat tire.

So, I plugged the hole in the tire.

The plug leaked air. So, I put some fix-a-flat

product in the tire, to fix the first fix (the plug).

I ended up buying a knew tire.


Someone already knew all that I would go through.

I did not ask.

First God? God first?

I could have consulted. Right?


Some businesses upgrade software.

Then the software needs more memory.

Soon the hard drive does not have enough room.


Someone knew this. Someone was ignored. Nobody asked.


Someone said, ask, and it shall be given.

I should have. How bout you?


Are you feelin it.


IT IS THE FIX THAT DONT NEED TO BE FIXED


Ever have to fix the fix.  the fit is in


Someone knows ahead of time

He said if you are one of His,

then you will hear His voice.


I invite you to like my Facebook page


I would like you to listen to The One who knows.


There is also One who can supply all your needs,

but that is another issue.


Most people will not tap into anything outside of themself.

Self dependence is over rated.

Depend on God. Start today.


Be well.


– Daniel Boone

www.spiritblood.net

No comments:

Post a Comment